CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just when I thought leaving the kitchen was okay...

This is what happens when you leave a 3 year old in the kitchen with a baby. My sweet Addy was eating lunch and Brooklyn was in her high chair crying for more green beans so she took it upon herself to be the mommy for a second and give her more...well not only did she give her more she gave her the whole bowl full! As I walked in the kitchen wondering what all the noise was I see Addy with a broom and dust pan TRYING to clean up her mess. It was hard for me to get mad at her...she was TRYING to help me feed the baby and then TRYING to clean up after herself. She'll be a great Mommy someday but hopefully a cleaner one. :)




4 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Gotta LUV it!!! I think my favorite about the whole thing is Addy's everyday outfit...she might be turing into juliana wearing her fav. outfit all the time. Although Addy does add the black church shoes LOL!!! Gotta love the mess, aren't we ALWAYS cleaning up messes????

Jill said...

Hmmmm, that looks familiar...only Julia did it herself with yogurt. You gotta love it though. Too soon they'll be too big.

Tera said...

I am so impressed that she tried to clean it up! That says something there. You must be doing a great job with teaching her to take care for a home!

Unknown said...

She looks so cute cleaning up her mess! I wish Nevaeh would do that after all her MANY disasters!