CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Brooklyn's 1st Birthday Party

Brooklyn's real Birthday is June 5th...so I am a little behind posting this, I guess I have to much going on right now...life of a mother. Needless to say we had a great time celebrating her 1st year here on earth. She is our JOY, She is why we Smile everyday, She is our LIFE, She is our EVERYTHING! She couldn't be more PERFECT...


Yay for presents!




Just starting the destruction of her HUGE cupcake.

I think she did pretty good, and loved every bit of it.

4 comments:

Raich said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! What a big girl...Flies by...Shes a cutey

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

She is soo dang cute Liz!!! Happy Birthday Brooklyn....Love her HUGE cupcake!!! I still can't believe she's already 1..i still remember me and Maele going over and seeing you in the hopsital and she was adorable then!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!It so fun to see babies dig into their cake!

Tera said...

The first birthday always makes me cry. It is sad and happy all rolled into one. Doesn't it go by way too fast?