CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kade is off to Kindergarten!

Kaden graduated the Headstart preschool program! We are so proud of him. He is now a BIG boy off to real school. He would love to show you how big he is too. He often says " Mom look how big I am now " and he will take his finger all the way from his toes all the way to the top of his head. It is quite hilarious and of course I say " Yes, kaden I see how much you've grown, you are so Big" and he nods yes with a big smile on his face.

He may be happy he is getting bigger but we'll see how he does when he actually starts his first day of Kindergarten...he might just want to shrink a little bit to stay home with mommy. I of course have mixed emotions. I would love for him to stay my little boy but at the same time I as soooo looking forward to just a tiny bit more ME time. I still have 2 more to go but atleast I have 2 in school, so I am 50% there. I love my little man...maybe I never had any more boys because I couldn't get more perfect than him. Love you Bud.





2 comments:

Amanda said...

So true, Kaden is just amazing! Love that little guy!

Laura said...

Wow. Another kiddo off to school.