CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hair and Scizzors don't mix with a 3 year old...

It officially happened to me...I never thought I would have to go through it. But I shouldn't have put it pass my 3 year old Addison. If it were to happen to any of my kids she would be the one to do it. And she DID! Cut her hair of course. I went to check my craigslist accout since I had posted some items and in that 1-2 minute span of time she was able to get out of the tub find daddies hair trimmers and chop off the bangs and side of her hair.

I didn't even get mad because I new I was lucky it hadn't happened yet to me and it was my turn for this moment. So I took it in stride and said Addy now you can't have long hair and we have to take you to get it cut. She cried and said "I so sorry mommy". This was just a start to my hectic day. Not to mention I have the worst allergies :( And Savannah is home sick and was throwing up with the flu. Thank goodness she is feeling better. Oh the ups and downs of life. It is a true Roller Coaster.

4 comments:

Tera said...

I have been fortunate enough to not have had this happen yet...but I will not count it out until Brynna is grown because she would be the one to do it for sure. Is it the third kid or what???

Jill said...

Oh yeah, you know about Ally's hair cutting on the school bus...most of us with little girls have been there. Thank goodness it grows. Hope your day has gotten better!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

OMG!!! I cannot believe it, well actually I can cuz it's Addy:) Can't wait to see what you can do with that!!! Hope your day gets better!!

Smeltz Family said...

Well now that Summer has cut not only my niece Hailey's hair but she also cut Zoriah's hair. Good thing we have a stylist in the family. So I went and threw away all of the scissors and then realized that was dumb because I didn't have any to cut coupons. lol! Good thing hair grows back! It will turn out fine:)