CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Not Cute Prego Pictures!!



I am shocked that I am even posting these pictures, I look horrible. Since the kids were the only ones home I asked them to take pictures of the baby in mommies belly. I don't think I have taken any pictures of this pregnancy- it's sad, but true. The more kids you have you take less and less pictures of each pregnancy and child, atleast in my case it's true:) So here it is...no laughing, please! Okay, well maybe you can laugh a little bit. We had to take some silly pictures after as well.

4 comments:

B Kerr Fam said...

Liz and Louis long time no talk!! You have a beautiful family and congrats on number 4. Hope all continues to be well for you and the clan.

Bryan

Susan said...

Cute new blog background and cute pregnant pictures!

The ZamFam said...

Hey Liz!! I saw you on my sis' blog. Your family is adorable. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. I can't even remember the last time that I saw you guys. BTW, have you talked to Jo about a certain blog???? If not, call her. HILARIOUS!!

Jodie said...

Hey girl! You are a cute mom! I can;t believe how big the kids are. I'll be out there in a month. Lots of love