CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Savannah's Preschool Graduation

Last thursday savannah had her preschool graduation. She had such a good time. I don't have any pictures posted because as I grabbed my camera, running out the door so we wouldn't be late, I failed to notice that my camera chip was still in my computer at home. I brought my video camera (which is not digital) but at least we have memories taped on that. I will be getting pictures from my friend sarahs camera since she was nice enough to let me use it. When I get them I will post some pictures. Well getting back to the graduation, we just loved watching savannah up on stage. She is so full of life and loved being spotlighted in front of everyone. She danced and sang all the songs and was named and awarded "Miss Congeniality" since she posed every time someone wanted to take a picture of her. She's so much fun!

0 comments: