CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Brooklyn's 1st Bath..



All clean but still not sure about the whole bath thing
Well her first sponge bath went well. I wish you all could have really seen what was going on in my kitchen as I was trying to give her a bath. I had all the kids climbing up on the counter tops wanting to "help" me. Addison crying hysterically over who knows what. Louis taking pictures of the whole scene telling me how he didn't know how I was going to do it when he goes back to work. And all I could think of was that I didn't know how I would do it either.:)

5 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

HOW cute...I so remember those days! Jada seems soo big now and she's my baby! Brooklyn is ADORABLE!!! I need to come visit, it's been actually nice having our husbands home at the same time finally hu! Well good luck when he goes back to work. Just get a routine and it will all work out!!

Amanda said...

Aww so sweet.

Kaylynn Wheeler said...

I just think you are a wonderful mom. You little one is adorable!

Smeltz Family said...

Well Liz she is adorable. It does get better (kinda). I have my good days and I have my bad days and my kids are all older. Summertime just started and I have two extra so this should be eventful. Anyways Heavenly Father knows what you can handle. Congrats!

Jodie said...

You will do awesome! Somehow we get through those moments and look back and wonder how we did it. You are a great mom and your littles are blessed to have such great parents. Can't wait to see the crew in a few weeks.