CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Here's a little taste of our Family Pictures...

Here's just a few pics of our Families recent Photo shoot. My friend Maele is just starting her own Photography Business and she does a great job. I totally recommend her to anyone looking for family shots, personal, baby and the list could keep on going. Her contact info is Maelephoto.blogspot.com Well here they are I hope you enjoy them as I did. Thanks again Maele





More to come soon...:)

7 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

You KNOW i LOVED them!! I still can't wait to see the park ones. I think Maele did such a great job. I loved all the ones of you and Louis...can't wait to see more!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Pics! I can't wait to get mine done!

Tera said...

Love the pics. Don't you just love when you get a pic of just you and your hubby. Sometimes I think that gets forgotten when there are kids. They are all so pretty. I want to see one of the baby!

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

Well, you do give Sarah a run for the money! You look beautiful! model material! Love the one of you and Louis, sexy!!!

JeN said...

Great Pics you Hot MaMa... I can't wait to see the rest..

Susan said...

Love the pictures!

Amanda said...

Wow, those are awesome pictures!!! Love the ones of you and Louis!!