CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight JUnKies!!



We FINALLY did it! We left at 7:00pm in our PIMPED out LIMO and headed down to Panera Bread to have a very tasteful dinner and then stood in line for about an hour. We had tons of fun in the Theater yelling things to Edward on the MOvie Screen, laughing and just being plain immature-so much fun. We then left at about 12:45 am to have a scary ride home with our gang banger driver. Sorry I would write about it but I can't go there again. We got home at 2:00am and then went to Rachaels house to have an after-party, well some of us did. We sat and talked about some crazy stuff while wanting to fall asleep and some of us wanting to still throw up from the Limo experience. It was great fun though, really! And the rice krispies totally hit the spot. Questions?
Q Did I like it?
A Yes
Q Was it what you thought it would be like?
A Some parts yes, Some parts not at all
Q Did you like the Actor Edward
A Not at first and now I love him to death-soooo hot!
Q Was Bella what you expected in the movie?
A She is cute and I think a little dramatic in parts and sometimes monotone. She may grow on me.
Q Favorite Actor?
A Edward and Esme
Q Was it worth seeing?
A Definitely, just don't get a limo- WORST part of the night!Especially a personal party owned limo from Adelanto. GHETTO!
All the girls I went with, Sorry not a clear picture.






Okay, don't even ask!! We were drunk on Stater Bro. water and lack of sleep. Just a little crazy and having a great time together.

Thanks for a fun filled night girls. I think we all know eachother in a different light now. LOL!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the video Liz! I look like a dork....It was so Fun though!Can't wait for our next adventure!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Loved the Movie...Loved the panera bread.....wanted to vomit in the limo.....and the driver (or drug dealer...which ever he was) was ghetto!!! I did have a blast, the company was GREAT and I think by the after party I was becoming a little delusional...!!!

Jill said...

It was fun Liz! I love all of your pictures...of course the video is the best. You guys were sooo funny!