CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Here's a cap on the last month of our fun adventures!

Since Louis had the day off work on Martin luther king day we decided to go to the L.A. Zoo. We had lots of fun with the kids and they of course had fun as well, like all kids would of course.





Louis and I had a date day to California Adventure and D-land. Louis' mom came over at 11am to watch the kids all day (thank you so much) and I left to meet him down the hill. We were shocked by how quiet our drive was and how little yelling took place. We LOVED the time spent together as if we were newly married wtih no kids and we also got to ride all the rides WE wanted to go on. Great day!!


Yes that is us in the front, we just had to do it!

And once again, louis being his crazy, funny self!



About 2 days later we took the kids to California Adventure, we have been going a lot lately since our passes expire Feb. 2nd. We are going to be so sad on that day. Maybe in a year or two we'll be back. Here are some snaps of our day with the kids, and just to put it in writing "Soaring over California" is my favorite ride yet!





Waiting for the HSM3 parade, savannah took the picture, they loved watching it.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Disneyland is so fun! I'm glad you guys got to to on the "big" rides!! Very cute pictures of the fam!

Jill said...

What a fun month for you guys! Your family is so adorable. I LOVE the picture of you and Louis on Splash Mountain! That is so funny!

ma'elePHOTO said...

yay! you've updated. And how about I'm feeling inspired to get passes this year for the kids. Looks SO MUCH fun!

Susan said...

It looks like so much fun!! Such good memories for the kids!

Do you know Disneyland does payment plans for passes now? I guess the economy even got to the happiest place on earth. I thought it was a really smart move on their part!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

I so want to get passes too!! It all looks like so much fun!! I am so glad I told you about soaring over ca., I can't believe you had never been on it!!! Love the pic of Brooklyn, she looks so cute with her little beanie!!

The Erbes said...

Liz it looks like you guys are staying busy and having a blast. I love seeing how much all of your kids have grown, it is crazy how time flies....

let me know what address to use so I can add you to my blog...katieerbe@hotmail.com