CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

My Oldest is SIX!

We had a family party for Savannah at my sister in laws house (Loma). It was nice spending time with family and eating lots of yummy food.



Her new bike, she loves!



Happy Birthday SAVANNAH! February 3rd is Savannahs real b-day but Saturday the 7th we celebrated at chuck e cheeses with lots of friends, some family, pizza, games and cake. It was very chaotic (sp) but lots of fun. I don't recommend saturday b-day parties there unless you reserve ahead of time and of course we thought getting there at 10 am would be good enough for finding seating, well lets just say we were wrong:) We made the best of it and I don't think the kids even minded that we were a little crowded. They had tokens and games and that's all that mattered.


Cousins and Best friends




Happy 6th Birthday, Vannah!

5 comments:

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

And my oldest is almost 35!! I remember when he was 6. So where did that time go anyway????? Oh, he can still act 6 huh?!!

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

Oops, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Savannah!!!!

Susan said...

Happy birthday Savannah! The cake is too cute!

Amanda said...

I remember holding her when she was just a couple months old (before I was even part of the family!!) She's so adorable. You guys have done such a great job!!

ma'elePHOTO said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! I remember when she was SO LITTLE... It's neat seeing them all grow, and become so independent.