CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 6, 2009

SleepOver and pictures my kids take while stealing my camera!




The kids had their friend luke over for their first sleepover. Well actually it was kaden's first sleepover since he is a boy and kaden kept asking me to have him come and sleep over. As you can see from the pictures Addison thought it was her sleep over as well. I had the girls sharing the bed and the boys on the floor...well it didn't stay that way for long. They watched a movie and ate popcorn and crashed at almost 10pm. Well luke crashed first, my kids were to excited to fall asleep. And then at 6:10am I hear talking already, I was in complete shock. Luke woke up realizing he was not at home and was so happy he had a sleepover he started talking and waking up everyone else. I was a bit tired that day but the kids had fun and atleast we don't have sleepovers everynight...:)



Random pictures my kids take...Gotta love it!





3 comments:

Tera said...

Ha! Don't you love sleepovers? Man, Lauren and her friend once stayed up until midnight when I'd finally had enough and they were back up at 5am. It was horrible.

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

I think Luke and Addy are just a little too close loL!!! He had soo much fun, sorry he woke up super early, but at least he was the first one to sleep. He is my party pooper, by 8 he's OUT!!!!

Amanda said...

How fun!! I love the random pictures. Hey you never know, they might get a really good shot one day!