CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Our next February Birthday goes to ... ADDISON!

Addison (my third baby) will be 3 tomorrow February 28th. I can't believe it. I remember the hospital room I delivered her in, the visitors and the words spoken after having her, Perfectly! She's all grown up :( Well she's still my baby and always will be.

A mazingly Cute
D aring
D etermined
I nteresting
S ocks (she loves socks, and never matches)
O pens everything, and gets into everything
N ail polish (loves me to paint her nails)

Happy 3rd Birthday !! Sweet Girl

Yesterday we went to Chuck E. Cheeses to celebrate, one of her favorite places. It was so nice. She loved it and I loved not having to clean up the mess. Here are some pics of her party.










7 comments:

Amanda said...

I remember Chris holding Addy when she was a baby and being so awkward! Time sure does fly!! Happy Birthday Addy!

Tera said...

What a darling little girl! Happy Birthday Addison!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Happy Birthday Addy!! We had a great time at Chuck E Cheese with you!!! You are getting so big!! Remember "both eyes!!!"

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I remember when you tld us you were preggers with her. Time Flies!

ma'elePHOTO said...

Happy Birthday Addy!!! Thanks for letting Moe Moe crash your birthday! lol!

Ryan and Rebekah said...

Happy Birthday Addison. I love you so much and I can't believe how bigg your getting - almost as big as you think you are! hee hee We love you precious girl!

Susan said...

I can't believe it has already been three years! Addison is such a cutie! Glad she had a happy birthday.