CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The 1 thing I love about Cali and Sunshine...



THE BEACH of course...this last weekend we decided to take advantage of the sun and head on down to the waves. Sitting on the sand you could see Catalina Island so clear and all the way to the top of Mt. Baldy. It was gorgeous. Sad to say, but in savannahs 6 yrs of being alive she has only been to the beach 2 times. This last weekend was her second time but I swear she loved it as if we went all the time. In fact all the kids did. It was such a nice relaxing day, a very much needed break from all the worries and stresses in life. We definitely need to do it more often. So ladies reading this I say we get together and have some fun beach days this summer with the kiddos...


eatin good ol' PB & J sandwiches, What else would you eat at the beach than a SAND wich? Addy dropped hers so many times it was a SAND wich.


she wasn't to sure about the sand and water thing...the water was a little cold.

This picture says it all, if you know my kids then you'll understand. Savannah STILL singing of course, Addy with only one eye open...hahaha, and Kaden well he better stop posing like that or else I swear I'm gonna have 4 girls. He needs a football.

He loved the playing in the sand.




Trying to sunbathe while Brooky sleeps on me, I loved cuddling her.

They all took turns getting buried in the sand, and loved it.

My sweet strawberry punch girl, her mouth was red all day.

Loving her bouncer at the beach.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

What a beautiful day! We definitely should plan a couple of beach trips!

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! Im down for a beach day! I didn't know the weather here was nice enough for that.

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

So much fun...we were thinking of going but ended up not, that would have been fun. Love all the pics, kadens pose, and especially addy's eyes..gotta love it!!!

Tera said...

Kaden's pose is hilarious. I have said the same thing about Jacob when he cries or screams. I tell JP he needs to spend more time with his son! Looks like such a wonderful day!