CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Going, Going, Gone...

After a couple weeks of contemplating, I finally did it. Well I actually didn't do it my friend Jenni did it. Addison looks adorable thanks to you jenni because you know I would have destroyed it. Addisons hair is thin and hard to keep looking cute. I am growing out her bangs so her hair is always in her eyes. She always looked like she just woke up and I didn't do anything to her hair and I have to admit somedays I didn't because it was just to much for me to handle, I never know what to do with it. So here she is the new little Addy, we just love it. I feel like I can finally manage her hair and not have her look like a homeless child.


Just got done crying, all I had to say was Chuck e. cheese and her smile was big and bright.


Now all I need to do is have jenni get her hands on my little savannah.:) hint hint

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! My kids don't have any hair to cut!

Cari said...

Her hair is so cute! At least you have girls to cut their hair. Boys hair is no fun to cut. Just short and it's good. Good for you for being brave and taking a chance. She is adorable!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

I LOVE IT LIZ!!!! I knew it would look soo cute. It just looks thicker and healthier!! Now you won't have to always tell me..."i did do her hair this morning....even if it doesn't look like it!! Good job Jenni

JeN said...

Looks cute.. I would be glad to cut Savannah's hair too.. Just remember I am no Pro, I just do my best.. haha

ma'elePHOTO said...

Oh I LOVE it Liz!!! I was suppose to come over with my lil Em so Jenni could work her MAGIC, but the little stinkers were being MAJOR pains and I didn't want them DESTROYING her house. But I need to do something quick. Emi's hair is a MESS!!!

But I LOVE the new do!

Jill said...

Very cute! Isn't Jenni great!:)

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, I love it!! It makes her look like such a big girl!!

Raich said...

much better...love it...can't wait till jordy stops having the same hair do as her dad :)

Susan said...

Love it! It is so cute!

Jodie said...

She looks adorable! I love it. Hope all is well there!