CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pictures at the LA Temple and kaden's pre-school

The kids and I went to the LA Temple about a week ago and we had a great time. I got some good shots of the kids and some not so good shots-the sun was in their eyes a lot of the time. I had the chance to go with my sister in laws Loma and Amanda. We all brought our kids. We ate at Chilis afterwards and just enjoyed the day together but we were very ready for a nap at the end of dinner.


I thought this was such a beautiful flower so I had to get a pic of it.





Kaden just recently started pre-school at Head Start which is a great program. The first couple of days he was a little unsure but I think he is getting the hang of being away from mommy for almost 5 hours. He loves that he has homework(well that is what they call it) it's only 1 worksheet but he thinks he is so big. So when savannah is doing her homework he says "mom can I do my homework". I love that he loves to learn. He also takes the bus which is so convenient for me as well. He likes it more and more every time he goes on it. My little boy is growing up fast. I am sad that time goes so fast. I need to cherish these times.


3 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Fun little trip..just wish it was closer hu!! Well, how fun for Kaden. I am glad he isn't scared to ride the bus and that you actually got him in..you know you are SOO lucky!!!

ma'elePHOTO said...

How fun for you guys... I love that Kaden and Emi get to say HI to eachother everyday!

Richard said...

What a great family outing. We don't visit the LA temple often enough...I forget how beautiful the grounds are there on the hill.