CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The many faces of Miss Brooklyn...

My little cutie pie Brooklyn Grace is already 4 months old, WOW! how time does fly... She is in the 90th percentile for her weight at almost 15 pounds and 75th percentile for her length. I guess that explains why she went from wearing 0-3 month clothes to 6 month clothes overnight. I love her smiles, her coos, her laughs and even her sad pouty face. She lights up all of our days. The other kids still can't get enough of her. And I can't either :)




Savannah loves picking her up and showing me that she is such a big girl! She says "mommy see I can pick her up, I am big" and I say "yes you are big now please put her down" and she of course says with her attitude " I told you I could do it mom!" I get totally freaked out when my kids try to hold her. I can just see them tripping on something and there she goes falling to the floor. I would just die!! And then I would go to jail for being an idiot mom or something, okay enough with my rambling.



3 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

She Is so cute Liz!! I can totally hear savannah saying that! Kind of makes me miss having a little one.....for a second!! I still loved those pics of her and Jada I have on my camera!!

Tera said...

What a sweetheart. I just adore little girls and all the frillies. Doesn't having babies get more and more fun each time you do it!

Amanda said...

Aww such cute pictures of Miss Brooklyn! It is crazy how time flies. I swear she was just born yesterday!