CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Floor OR Bed, you pick?




As you can see my almost 3 year old girl Addison has chosen the FLOOR! She has been only wanting to sleep on the floor for about a week. I don't know how or why it started but it did and she makes me laugh every morning I see her sleeping on the floor once again. So today I gave her the option befor eher nap. I said "Do you want the bed or floor?" I couldn't believe I was giving my kid an option to sleep on the floor but as you can see that's the only way she sleeps happily. And that's all this mommy wants.

7 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

That is too funny. Hopefully she will sleep so soundly she won't wake up in the middle of the night screaming to come over to my house!!! She's so her own person!!

Stacie Lang said...

Amanda went through that as well and I was just about ready to give up when she decided the bed was the new thing. I think that as long as they are happy and SLEEPING they can sleep on the floor if they want. :)

Smeltz Family said...

I knew a guy who used to sleep in his closet, so this seems normal to me.

Amanda said...

Haha she's probably just asserting her independence to choose. As long as she's happy and sleeping, that's all that matters!!

Cari said...

I think it's great! Brandon slept under his bed all summer. He hung blankets on the edge and called it his club house. But as it got colder, I made him sleep in his bed. I guess I'm a meaner mom than you! But whatever makes them sleep at that age I agree with!

ma'elePHOTO said...

How funny! Well atleast she's sleeping on HER ROOM floor and not YOURS, like my children have quite often tried to do. I agree, whatever makes them sleep happily!

Kaylynn Wheeler said...

Your not alone in the bed issues. All my girls refuse to sleep under their sheets because they don't want to make their beds. Go figure! So they use all the throw blankets to cover themselves. This has been going on for about 7 months now. I am waiting for the phase to pass! Kids are smart. I said if it gets to cold I am not incresing the heat to keep you warm when you could sleep under your sheets. They all cried and said that I am a mean MOM!