CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary my love...

Yesterday the 9th of February was our Anniversary and with it being a day late, I still wanted to make a post to my Husband and tell him how much I love him. We are at our 7th year of marriage and time sure has flown bye. We have 4 amazing children together and I couldn't imagine my life any other way. Our life has not been perfect but whos has? All our ups and downs have made us stronger people and more in love everyday...You are such a great father and husband. You are the hardest worker I know of and you always try to do your best to help better your family. I know you would do anything for us and I love you so much for that. Thankyou for putting us first and for helping me around the house and always showing your love for me...you love spending time with your family and always taking us on great day adventures. My love for you is unconditional...Happy 7th and 7+ more to come.

I would post wedding pictures but I can't scan them...I wish we had digital back then :(

5 comments:

Tera said...

Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize our anniversaries were so close to eachother (ours is the 6th). Did you do anything fun?

Amanda said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary!! 7 years and still going strong!! :)

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Happy Anniversary. You know you better bring those wedding pics over so I can scan them for you.. Hope you guys had a great day together and many more great years to come!!!

ma'elePHOTO said...

Happy Anniversary!! So FUN... hope you guys are able to do something REALLY fun this weekend!

Kaylynn Wheeler said...

Congratulations on 7 years. The years go by so fast so enjoy the little moments that you get with your husband.