CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

1st day of Kindergarten

I can't believe my oldest is in kindergarten. She is so excited to be going to school. She goes from about 8:20-2:40 and she is loving every bit of it. I have to admit I miss her but I am also loving having 3 at home instead of 4. And even with 3 it is hard enough. Have a fun time at school savannah banana.

Daddy came to send her off to her first day of school.

This is savannah with her teacher Miss Candice. It is hard to see because savannah is blocking the sun out of her eyes.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh how exciting! She is such a smartie, I'm sure she just loves school!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Looks like fun. I know she is loving it!! I'm still laughing at her comments at staters "Mom..when are we getting my snacks for KINDERGARTEN!!!" (hoping the girl hears her!!!) I know you'll enjoy the other three home and have a little break. I love it and can't wait to have at least 2 of them in! SOmeday!