CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Does the tooth fairy give $ for swallowed teeth?

This past Saturday Savannah and Kaden both had soccer games. Savannahs game was at 11am and Kadens was at 2p.m. We told the kids if they were good for the day then we would get them Ice Cream from the Ice Cream Truck. They both played their little hearts out and they were pretty good for us for the most part.




Well Savannahs two bottom teeth were loose. So when we were driving home from Kadens game after they ate their ice cream I looked back and noticed that 1 of savannahs teeth were gone. I asked her where her tooth was and she didn't even know it fell out. So needless to say she swallowed her tooth and as sad as I was that we couldn't put it under her pillow I am not about to wait for her to go to the bathroom to find it.:) I am not that desperate.LOL So she wrote a note to the toothfairy of course with our help. The letter said:
Dear Toothfairy,
I lost my tooth at my soccer game today. I think I swallowed it. Can I still have money for it? Love, Savannah
Well when she woke up in the morning she came in my room and of course I was still tryin to sleep so she noticed that I was still sleeping and left my room. About 15 minutes later I got up wondering where she went and I found her in bed again. I asked her if she was still tired and she said ya I am trying to go back to sleep so the toothfairy will come. I said well look under your pillow. She showed me that her envelope was still there thinking that her letter was still inside. I said open it and she happily opened it finding $5.00. She was so cute. Now all she is doing is wiggling the other one so she can get more money from the toothfairy. Man that toothfairy must be rich!

8 comments:

JeN said...

So funny.. Whitlee and Savannah lost there first tooth on the same stinkin day.. I just posted my story too.. Too fun.. Way to go tooth fairy!!! She flew over our house last night, so Whitlee is hoping to be rich tonight!!

SaraColorado said...

Hey Liz...just found your blog through Rebekah's. Anyhow, thought I'd say hello and tell you, you have a beautiful family (as I'm sure you know). It's good to see you. Take care!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

That is too funny. And I'm glad your not going to wait to find it!! Isaac is going to be so jealous he has been waiting for his teeth to be loose. Dang, I remember getting maybe a dollar, and then 2 for the bigger teeth. 5 bucks!! Now you have to do that for every tooth, every kid!

Smeltz Family said...

How cute. At least she didn't choke on her tooth like Erik did. I am not a tooth person.

Unknown said...

I wish Penieli's tooth would fall out already! It has been loose for like a month! He cries every time we wiggle it. Your tooth fairy must be rich...Because I don't think ours can afford 5$ every tooth! Haha Remember the lady at back to school night said the going rate was 10$!?

The Horvath Crew said...

Okay so everyone is shocked at the $5.00. I heard at back to school night that the going rate these dys is $10.00 so I felt well I guess I will just give $5.00. Yes we realized it is way to much for every tooth for every kid so maybe the first tooth will be $5.00 and then all the others will be a dollar or $2 The tooth fairy in this house is definitely not rich!!

Jodie said...

Don't tell my kids about your tooth fairy! They'll cry "unfair" that they only get $1 (maybe $2... only because bribery does pay-off) Call me when you get a moment, I know life is busy! Love ya

Ryan and Rebekah said...

SO cute Liz! I can't believe Savannah is growing up so fast. Thanks for fixing my blog. I need to call you for some more help. Hope the Apple Orchards were fun today. I'l call you tomorrow.