CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Catchin' up on the blog...

So life has slowed maybe just a small amount, atleast enough to where I am able to post and catch up on my blogging. We have been going and going ever since we got back from vacation. I am making time to do it. I have to or else it will never get done. We ( louis and I) went out to Oklahoma because louis had a job interview out there. While we were out we visited my dad in Arkansas who is only 1 1/2 hrs away. My brother and his wife live out there as well. So here are some pictures of louis and my Bro fly fishing at a lake in Arkansas. Although no fish were caught, he still had a blast. Maybe next time babe! There are some more posts under this one, so take a look...





Addison loves to try on other peoples clothes. She loves trying on savannahs shoes and dresses but this was so funny I had to get a picture. She had on 2 different pairs of tights. One pair on each leg and the sandals were hilarious. I guess she was getting ready for church :)



So this is addisons new little thing that she does during the day when I don't know where she is and she is being so quiet that I know she must be doing something she's not supposed to be doing. Yes! She takes out all her clean clothes at least twice a day and puts them in the dirty laundry basket. Just a little annoying... but then she looks at me and giggles with her cute smile. It's so hard to put that adorable face in time out.




This was another part of our vacation that I had to post. We went to the Salt Lake Temple Square and it was very special to be with my eternal family. We enjoyed the time together.





6 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Hey!!! It's nice that you are FINALLY home for a minute. You are ALWAYS gone!! I love the temple pics, too cute. I like savannahs little pose with your family. She cracks me up. And you know I would hate the whole laundry thing....and I wouldn't care how cute they are....TIME OUT lol!!!! LOved shopping with you last night. We should plan it that way but just not tell our husbands and they will think we just RAN into each other!!!

Amanda said...

Wow, you sure have been busy! And doing all that with 4 kids!! I can only imagine!!

Susan said...

Love the picture of the kids with the temple in the background! So cute.

Unknown said...

So Cute! I love the temple pics!

Kaylynn Wheeler said...

I am glad you are finally home. You look like you were all having a great time on vacation. I am so glad that Savannah is on Steve's soccer team. GO "Pixie Dusters"!

Jodie said...

You have been so busy!! How was the first week of school? Call me when you get a moment! Love ya