CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July, Fun in the Sun!

On the 4th of July we went over to my mom's house and had a blast. I knew we needed to get in some water and cool down. I also wanted my kids to get used to the water because they are still scared to go swimming and they would of never let me let go of them. Well they finally did it! They did have life vests on but they were able to trust us that they would not drown. I felt so relieved and I was able to have fun myself. Savannah and I swam together and really had a fun time-I feel like we really bonded together. Kaden was really brave, he started jumping into the pool and he kept wanting to jump from a higher point every time. Addison was just happy to be in the water with someone holding her. We definitely kept cool.:) After the pool we went on to watch fireworks at a park in Ontario. The kids loved it. It was an awesome fireworks show.





3 comments:

Amanda said...

guys had a busy and great weekend! It's a great way to keep cool!!

Jodie said...

how fun!! I am here in CALI, call me 703.728.5950 so we can get together! Love ya Jodie

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

HOw fun..a little different from their swim lessons last year hehe!! Glad you guys had fun down the hill. I can't believe kaden was just jumping in, he wouldnt even let go of the side last year without FREAKING OUT!!