CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY KADEN!!

I can hardly believe that it's been 4 years since I had my sweet baby boy. Kaden had his Birthday on July 27th and it feels like yesterday that I was holding him in the hospital. I felt so blessed and full of love and joy knowing that he was mine for all eternity. I as still so happy and love him more than ever. He brings so much life, laughter and love to our family. I could never imagine my life without him. He's still my little man, but growing up so quickly. I am sad to see the years fly by but I know we will have wonderful new memories with him. Mommy and Daddy love you sooooooo much kaden. We hope you had a great Birthday!
Kaden and all of his friends at his b-day party

The boys swimming in the pool and being silly

Having fun on the jumper slide

Pin the Tail on the Donkey (good job kaden, your so close)

Cheese!

Thank you all for coming and giving kaden and very Happy Birthday!!

1 comments:

Kaylynn Wheeler said...

Sorry we missed your party. Ariel would have loved to come. We were out of town. Please tell him Happy Birthday for us.

Kaylynn