CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Roasted Corn and Family...

About 2 1/2 weeks ago we had Louiss' parents over for dinner. Well I never told Louis until he got home from work that I invited them over. He asked what are we having and I said "I didn't know yet, probably just whatever we have here at the house" he then said" well I will go to the store and get some corn. Right then I knew he had to show off his new Roasted corn recipe with his parents. He is so funny! Needless to say we had a great night and of course the kids had to show Grandma and Papa their new pool that they love so much. We played baseball in the backyard ,jumped on the trampoline while eating seconds on the fabulous corn, swam in the pool and enjoyed eachothers company. :) I love summer evenings!






Kaden showing of our new pool

0 comments: