CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Graduation Day!

WOW! We are so excited for Louiss' big accomplishment. It took him a little longer than we had anticipated due to 4 kids, full time job and church callings but he stuck in there and we finally did it, it was hard but all worth it! I am so proud of him and all his hard work and I am so glad it's over. It definitely took a toll on the family. Louis actually was done with his last class in February but his actual walk day was this last saturday. Now it's on to his Master's Degree, I don't know if I am ready yet!:) I guess the sooner the better.





3 comments:

Raich said...

CONGRATS...

Susan said...

Congratulations on such a great accomplishment! Hang in there through the Masters - you'll be glad you did it!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

congrats louis!! And you too Liz for all those nights when he HAD to do chat and couldn't be bothered and through your computer problems and losing his papers after hours of typing and for all the LONG nights of watching the kids so he can study for a test! I don't know if I could do it and..... you are FINISHED!! HORRAY!!!!