CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Brooklyns new Headband-so cute!

My friends threw a baby shower for me about 2 weeks ago. It was so much fun. I got a lot of nice and well needed gifts. One of those gifts was this adorable headband for brooklyn. I needed hair things for her so bad. She is always bald and I love these huge flowery hearbands. I need to get more :) Anyways, doesn't she look so cute and girly. I just love these pictures of her. Okay, sorry I am her mom I get to obsess over her.



3 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Too cute. I never got any of those for my girls. But then again they were born with TONS of hair!! SHe looks adorable.

Amanda said...

I've seen those big ones, but I don't have any! Only little ones! It looks sooo cute on her though! Can't wait to see her on Sunday!!!

Susan said...

Adorable!